Friday, March 9, 2007

Missing my doggie love


Sometimes when nothing seems to be going right, you just need to get some good doggie loving. Leaving my dogs with my parents in Florida, was honestly one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in my life. Sounds a little silly to some, I'm sure, but there is something about love from a dog that you will never find anywhere else. It's so much easier to end a bad day when you've got your loyal companion by your side to cuddle with. No matter what you do they always seem to forgive you and never hold grudges. Everyday is a new day with them, a new day filled with sincere love, eating, sleeping, and exercise. What more could you ask for? My dogs know my deepest secrets, fears, regrets, and lots of other stuff, but they've always managed to keep it to themselves and not share it with anyone! They are great friends, and I sure am missing them a lot today. If I could find one person to love me like they do, I will be the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: