Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Haunting Images



Haunting.....

It's crazy how much life can change in such a short time period. One day you are thinking about love, family, and your future and the next you're wondering how you will survive. I look at this picture with so much regret. Although I look calm and collected, I was wondering what my life would be like and was there any chance that our marriage would make it. Well, it didn't take very long to figure out that we wouldn't and leave me more confused and hurt than I've ever been in my whole life. I never really knew how much pain goes along with divorce. How could I? No one in my family had ever been through it. Everyone said it was a good thing we didn't have kids, and I'm sure it was, but that didn't seem to make it any easier. How long do you wait before you give up on someone? And when you do, will you ever find anyone that will love you again? I'm always envious of people that say they live without regrets and I really wish I knew how to do this. How do you put your past behind you? I'm afraid that my past has ruined my current relationship and I don't know how to fix it or what to do about it. I'm tired of feeling out of control and desperately wish that life came directions and a fairy God mother that granted you three wishes.

3 comments:

Josh Carpenter said...

You are beautiful. Know that I pray for you daily to find the comfort you need. I am glad that you are in my life.

Anonymous said...

wow, i had no idea. i'm sorry you had to experience that. i hope you start writing again soon b/c you really are great and i want to know what's going on in your life!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.