Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Life


What I want in my lifetime.
I want a life filled with more smiles than tears. I want to wake up every morning next to a man who loves me and wants the best for me. I want to work hard, but enjoy my time off with my family. I want to wear flowers in my hair and get flower bouquets from the one who loves me. I want to spend a part of every Sunday in bed reading or napping. I want to work out, but not too hard. I want to be active, but don't want it to take over my whole life. I want to watch movies that make me laugh and cry at the same time. I want to take baths every night, sometimes with bubbles. I want to wear pretty dresses and make someone smile because they are with me. I want friends that I know I could call at anytime for help or just to listen. I want to be able to help others feel better about themselves. I want to feel needed and loved.

No comments: